Cardiology - referral
U-Vet is delighted to offer a cardiology service for your clients. The service will be offered by Dr Richard Woolley, specialist veterinary cardiologist.
Dr Woolley’s professional interests and areas of publication include advanced echocardiography techniques, pimobendan in mitral valve disease, pacemaker implantation, balloon valvuloplasty, the use of Canine Ductal Occluders in PDAs and stem cell therapy.
Dr Woolley is able to offer the following services:
- Specialist consultancy in Cardiology
- Advanced Echocardiography, the only dedicated mobile veterinary echocardiographic machine in Australia
- Electrocardiography - ECG (including 24 hour ECG Holter monitor)
- Interpretation of ECG and Thoracic Radiographs
- Canine and Feline Pedigree Cardiac Screening
- Pericardiocentesis, thoracocentesis and abdominocentesis as therapeutic treatment for cardiac disease
- Specialist advice on all aspects of cardiorespiratory medicine and minimally invasive cardiac procedures including PDAs, pacemakers and balloon valvuloplasties