Changes to our service in line with the Victorian Government roadmap
In order to keep our U-Vet clients and staff safe, we have introduced the following COVIDSafe practices:
- One client per patient will be able to enter U-Vet
- Clients must record their attendance via QR code check in
- Double vaccination (or a valid exemption) is a Government requirement and status must be provided to the Client Coordinator upon arrival
- Masks are required inside U-Vet (or a valid exemption)
- Clients will be advised of QR code and double vaccination requirements via text message prior to their arrival
- Density limits apply so please adhere to COVIDSafe signage
- Reschedule your booking if you are unwell or are required to self-isolate in accordance with advice from the DHHS.
In the event that you are not double vaccinated or unable to produce vaccination status confirmation, U-Vet offers a concierge service detailed below:
- Call Reception on 03 9731 2000 when you arrive
- Our Client Coordinator may ask a few questions
- A Veterinary Nurse will be assigned and will collect your pet from the car park
- A Veterinarian will call you to discuss history, treatment options and confirm your consent
- You will be called when your pet is ready for collection
To minimise the risk of staff infection and subsequent shutdown through human-to-human contact, U-Vet will no longer accept stray and unowned animals, unless sick or injured. If you come across stray animals, please contact your local council for information on where and how to deliver them.
If you find injured wildlife, please contact Wildlife Victoria who can advise the nearest wildlife specialists to you.