What makes us unique
Dr Richard Woolley is the only registered specialist in Cardiology in Victoria and one of only a handful of registered specialist veterinary cardiologists in Australia. Dr Woolley is a visiting consultant at U-Vet who consults on Wednesdays.
Services we offer
- We offer a range of Cardiology services, including:
- Specialist consultancy in Cardiology
- Advanced Echocardiography, the only dedicated mobile veterinary echocardiographic machine in Australia
- Electrocardiography - ECG (including 24 hour ECG Holter monitor)
- Interpretation of ECG and Thoracic Radiographs
- Canine and Feline Pedigree Cardiac Screening
- Pericardiocentesis, thoracocentesis and abdominocentesis as therapeutic treatment for cardiac disease
- Specialist advice on all aspects of cardiorespiratory medicine and minimally invasive cardiac procedures including PDAs, pacemakers and balloon valvuloplasties
Our dedicated Cardiology team are able to coordinate with our other specialist services all of whom can assist in providing the best comprehensive care to make the best decisions for you and your pet.